Oracle PaaS Extension Developer
The Oracle PaaS Extension Developer will be responsible for building custom extensions in Oracle PaaS Application Development offering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SOAP/REST Webservices, XML, WSDL and XSD.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ADF, JAVA/J2EE/EJB.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Oracle HCM or ERP Cloud implementation projects as PaaS extensions developer and additional 2+ years’ experience in supporting Oracle ERP (on-premise) applications.
- Minimum 1 full life cycle of Oracle SaaS cloud implementation project.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM or Finance processes and data model
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with deployment and release management processes of Oracle SOA Suite and OIC
- Excellent client interfacing skills, working with IT and well as business stakeholders and writing technical design documents.
- Expertise with MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Word, and MS Excel is a plus
Interested in applying for this position? Send your resume to our Human Resources department at email@example.com