Sedetos offers Cyber Security Solutions. Our team of Information Technology Security specialists have extensive qualification in the following expertise: Assessment and Authorization in accordance with NIST SP 800-37, Security Assessment Report, Plan of Action and Milestones, Risk Assessment and Risk Management, Vulnerability Assessment, scanning and testing.
Assessment and Authorization
A critical first step in ensuring your system involves assessing your entire system for known and unknown vulnerabilities. The steps in includes accessing software/Application, specific weaknesses or deficiencies in the security controls and operating system vulnerabilities – such as user permissions, access control, communication protocols, confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information being processed, stored, or transmitted by those systems.
Risk Assessment and Risk Management
Patching existing vulnerabilities is the first step. We will also work with your company to harden your systems security and prevent future vulnerabilities. We partnership with leading cyber security providers would allow us to offer you best inline security productions that include but are not limited to, anti-virus and ant-malware, intrusion detection and information assurance solutions. Below are list of product/services that we offer.
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Protection and System Defense
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware solutions
- Cyber Security Policy Plan
- Host Intrusion Prevention
- Network Access Control
- File Integrity and Monitoring
- Security Audits and testing
- Testing and Evaluation
- Access Login and Monitoring
- Implementing effective security-related personnel policies
Both Federal and Commercial information and information systems are subject to serious threats that can have adverse impacts on organizational operations (including mission, functions, image, and reputation), organizational assets, individuals, other organizations, and the Nation – by compromising the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information being processed, stored, or transmitted by those systems. Let Sedetos Global Solutions, Inc’s cyber-security experts help you with creating a comprehensive cyber-security policy, operational procedures or both for your entire organization. We can also review and revise your existing security policy.
Sedetos Cyber-Security Awareness Training
Cyber attacks on information systems today are often aggressive, disciplined, well-organized, well-funded, and in a growing number of documented cases, very sophisticated. Given the significant and growing danger of these threats, it is imperative that leaders at all levels of an organization understand their responsibilities for achieving adequate information security and for managing information system-related security risks. It is imperative that your whole organization workforce can articulate and carryout your security policy, procedures and be able to response to security vulnerabilities when they happen. Make sure your workforce is prepared and ready – by providing them with necessary tools needed to notice and detect instances of unusual behaviors and break-in attempts. Sedetos can train your workforce be to aware of threats that cyber-security holds and way to resolve them.
- Promotes the concept of near real-time risk management and ongoing information system authorization through the implementation of robust continuous monitoring processes.
- Encourages the use of automation to provide senior leaders the necessary information to make cost-effective, risk-based decisions with regard to the organizational information systems supporting their core missions and business functions.
- Integrates information security into the enterprise architecture and system development life cycle.
- Provides emphasis on the selection, implementation, assessment, and monitoring of security controls, and the authorization of information systems.
- Links risk management processes at the information system level to risk management processes at the organization level through a risk executive (function).
- Establishes responsibility and accountability for security controls deployed within organizational information systems and inherited by those systems (i.e., common controls).
Certified Security Expertise Consultation
Sedetos has a team of certified cyber security consultants on staff. Whether you must comply with a specific DoD security regulation, need an expert in digital forensics, Penetration testing and Assessment or your need to performa a comprehensive cyber-security audit/assessment audit our consultants are highly qualified, knowledgeable and committed to helping you secure your systems and putting policies in place to keep your systems running smoothly. We can help you with:
- To ensure that managing information system-related security risks is consistent with your organization’s mission/business objectives and overall risk strategy established by the senior leadership through the risk executive (function).
- To ensure that information security requirements, including necessary security controls, are integrated into the organization’s enterprise architecture and system development life cycle processes.
- To support consistent, well-informed, and ongoing security authorization decisions (through continuous monitoring), transparency of security and risk management-related information, and reciprocity.
- To achieve more secure information and information systems within your organization through the implementation of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.